Indulge yourself in wildlife safari
• Depart from Delhi in the morning and drive to Jim Corbett National Park.
• Check-in at your resort or hotel in the vicinity of the park.
• After freshening up and having lunch, you can take a nature walk around the resort to get a feel of the beautiful surroundings.
• In the evening, you can relax at the resort or enjoy some leisure time.
• Embark on an early morning jungle safari in Jim Corbett National Park. This is the best time to spot wildlife, including the majestic Bengal tiger and various other species of flora and fauna.
• After the safari, return to the resort for breakfast and some relaxation.
• You can opt for an additional afternoon safari or explore nearby attractions like Garjia Temple, which is situated on a rock in the middle of the Kosi River.
• If you’re interested in more wildlife encounters, you can go for another morning safari in a different zone of the national park.
• After the safari, you can visit the Corbett Museum to learn about the life and contributions of the legendary hunter-turned-conservationist, Jim Corbett.
• In the evening, you can enjoy a bonfire and some cultural activities at the resort.
• Take a leisurely breakfast and spend some time enjoying the serene surroundings of the resort.
• Check-out from the resort and start your journey back to Delhi.