• Start early in the morning from Delhi and head to Vrindavan, which is approximately a 3-hour drive.
• Visit the famous Banke Bihari Temple, ISKCON Temple, and other significant Krishna temples in Vrindavan.
• After exploring Vrindavan, proceed to Mathura, which is just about 15 km away.
• In Mathura, visit the Krishna Janmabhoomi temple and other attractions.
• In the evening, drive to Agra, which is approximately a 1.5-hour journey.
• Visit the iconic Taj Mahal at sunset, one of the most beautiful times to see the monument.
• Stay overnight in Agra.
• Early morning, visit the Taj Mahal again at sunrise to experience its enchanting beauty.
• Afterward, visit Agra Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
• Depart from Agra and head to Jaipur, which is around a 5-hour drive.
• En route, stop at Fatehpur Sikri, the historical city known for its stunning architecture and monuments. Spend some time exploring the fascinating structures.
• Continue your journey to Jaipur and check-in to your hotel.
• Spend the night in Jaipur.
• Explore the Pink City of Jaipur by visiting Amer Fort, City Palace, Hawa Mahal, and Jantar Mantar.
• In the afternoon, you can visit other attractions like Jal Mahal and Albert Hall Museum.
• In the evening, you can stroll through the local markets for shopping and trying some delicious Rajasthani cuisine.
• Stay overnight in Jaipur.
• Depending on your departure time, you can visit more places in Jaipur, such as Jaigarh Fort or Nahargarh Fort.
• Depart from Jaipur and head back to Delhi, which is approximately a 5-hour drive.
• Arrive in Delhi and spend the rest of the day exploring any attractions you might have missed earlier or indulging in some last-minute shopping.
• Depart from Delhi as per your onward travel plans.